SYNOL L-222 is a high performance general-purpose Semi-fluid grease. This is specially formulated complex soap base grease is developed to provide extra protection against wear, rusting and water washout.
SYNOL L-222 is particularly suitable for the lubrication of enclosed gears and bearings in poorly sealed gear cases they can also be used in many other industrial applications where conventional gear oils cannot be retained in gear cases, chain cases, etc. because of leakage due to worn or missing seals. The recommended operating (Temperature range is - 18 to 120°C).
|Consistency (NLGI Grade)||...||000|
|Penetration, Worked, 25°C, ASTM D217||...||450|
|Timken OK Load, ASTM D 2509, lb||...||40|
SYNOL L-222 is particularly suitable for the lubrication of enclosed gears and bearings in poorly sealed gear cases on most underground mining machinery with the exception of electric motor gearings. It can also be used in many other industrial applications where conventional gear oils cannot be retained in equipment such as gear cases, chain cases, because of leakage due to worn or missing seals. Because of its easy fluidity it can also be used in Centralized systems of machinery & equipments in the Textile, Mining, Automobile, Machine Tools etc.Benefits:
SYNOL L-222 grease provides superior performance in the areas of corrosion protection, low temperature pumpability and high temperature service life.
- Reduced wear under heavy or shock loading and vibration for good equipment reliability and availability.
- Protection against rust and corrosion and resistance to water washout for equipment protection and good lubrication even in presence of water.
- Extended bearing life potential in wet environments for reduced bearing costs and unanticipated downtime.
- Good pumpability in centralized systems.
- Effective leakage control.
1-kg. jar, 15-kg. bucket & 180-kg. drumShelf Life:
1 year in sealed packing (store in a cool & dry place)
- Item Code: SYNOL_LG-222_SOFT