Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Model Name/Number||High Performance General Purpose Cleaner/Degrease|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Material||High Performance General Purpose Cleaner/Degrease|
CVC AQUAKLEEN is a high performance concentrate for water dilution. It is a revolutionary formulation of surfactants, detergents & additives uniquely blended to aggressively and specifically attack heavy oily and greasy contaminants. With its unique formula it penetrates, wets & lifts off oily & greasy deposits from any surfaces. The surface can be wiped clean or rinsed with water after allowing it for a few minutes to work. It is an ideal & safe replacement of kerosene and petrol as recommended by European and US standards, used as cleaners in various industries.Applications:
It is used as Textile machinery and equipment cleaner especially in the Spinning, Weaving, Knitting & Processing departments, and also in Automobile industry for degreasing of engines, gear boxes and various components, total cleaning of outer body of machinery & vehicles, highly recommended for cleaning of garage & workshop floors. It is an excellent tar and asphalt remover, asbestos shingle remover, graffiti remover, grease trap maintainer, floor cleaner, printing press cleaner, stain cleaner, metal cleaner, concrete cleaner, marine vessel cleaner etc.Benefits:
- Removes all oily and greasy deposits/contaminants.
- Removes dust, fluff & carbon deposits.
- Excellent, fast acting cleaner with superior wetting properties.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-irritant, bio-degradable cleaner.
- Safe, non-flammable and eco-friendly cleaner.
- Very economical, water dilutable as per the end use requirement.
- Does not affect painted surfaces.
- Safer than using hazardous kerosene and petrol for cleaning.
|Appearance / Colour||...||Water-white / Light Straw Colour|
|Specific Gravity (25°C)||...||0.84|
|Refractive index (20°C)||...||1.47|
|pH Value||...||7.0 (Neutral)|
|Flash Point (°C)||...||45|
|Water Solubility||...||Miscible with tap water|
|Shelf Life||...||1 Year|