|Model Name/Number||Industrial Grease|
|I Deal In||New Only|
SYNOL M-222 is a premium lithium complex, extreme pressure grease intended for severe industrial applications.
SYNOL M-222 is particularly formulated to provide excellent high temperature performance with excellent adhesion, structural stability and superior resistance to water. This grease has a high level of chemical stability and offers excellent protection against rust, corrosion and water, especially on axles, rings and bearings. The operating temperature range is -15°C to 150°C.APPLICATIONS:
SYNOL M-222 is an NLGI – 2 Grade consistency grease. It is a heavy duty grease recommended for bearings and slides in the paper, Cement & Glass industries where sever conditions exist. It is suitable for centralized systems and is designed to resist :-
- Shocks and vibration
- Water washout, water ingress
- Corrosive environment, as in mill applications
SYNOL M-222 grease offers the following benefits:-
- Reduced wear under heavy or shock loading and vibration for good equipment reliability and availability.
- Protection against rust and corrosion and resistance to water washout for equipment protection and good lubrication even in presence of water.
- Extended bearing life potential in wet environments for reduced bearing costs and unanticipated downtime.
|Colour, Visual||...||Dark Blue|
|Consistency (NLGI Grade)||...||2|
|Thickener type||...||Lithium complex|
|Penetration, Worked, 25°C, ASTM D217||...||280|
|Timken OK Load, ASTM D 2509, kg||...||18|
|Rust Protection, ASTM D 6138, Distilled water||...||0-0|
|Drop Point (°C)||...||250|
1-kg. jar15-kg.Bucket180-kg.drumSHELF LIFE:
1 year in sealed packing (store in a cool & dry place)